Springfield Storage Condos
Why rent storage space when you could own it?
The Springfield Storage Condominium is the latest and greatest maxi storage facility on the west side. Located at the corner of Hwy.12 and Hwy.19 in the Town of Springfield commercial Center.
Self storage facilities can accommodate the storage of RV’s and boats, but there are few that can offer a real estate investment opportunity. Our self storage condos offer great amenities, security, and financial benefits. Storage condos also offer a great community. Most owners are on site a few days a week, working on something, talking or hanging out which results in the neighbor like security benefit.
Storage condominiums can be customized to meet your specific needs.
If you need extra business space for inventory and equipment, or you’re just looking to store your favorite toys, a storage condominium will provide the flexibility to do what you want within your space.
Get a hold of us today if you have any questions about our Springfield Storage Condos!
Located minutes from downtown Middleton/Morey Field Municipal Airport with convenient access via USH 12 (West Beltline Hwy.), C-2 zoning, Lower Town of Springfield taxes with a Middleton (Good Neighbor City) address.
- Brick and stucco front with storefront doors and windows
- Large 12x14 overhead doors
- Flex-space units (office/warehouse/storage/light industrial) from 1,700-15,000 SF
- High R-value insulation
- LED lighting
- 18-22’ ceiling height
- Flexible lease terms and unit ownership opportunities
Why rent storage space when you could own it? The Springfield Storage Condominium is the latest and greatest maxi storage facility on the west side. Located at the corner of Hwy. 12 and Hwy. 19 in the Town of Springfield Commercial Center. Contact us today for a no obligation tour or leasing appointment.
- Each unit is 735 square feet up to 11,744 square feet
- C-2 zoning with some limitations
- 100 amp power panel metered separately
- 13' trench style floor drains inside overhead doors
- 12’ wide x 14’ tall overhead door with electric opener
- Each unit is temperature controlled
- Each unit is insulated with R-38 in ceilings and R-16 on walls