Why build your house around your garage? Why store your boat in your friends rat infested barn because it’s dirt cheap? Just because you’re looking for warehouse storage doesn’t mean you’re ok with a damp, poorly lit, and unsafe place to dump your stuff.
There are plenty of benefits to owning your own storage space
We have professional pest control, climate control, secure, and well lit warehouse storage. It’s doesn’t matter what you’re storing. It matters that your warehouse storage has some values. The Storage guy even offers warehouse condos. Owning a personal storage space has many benefits:
- Investment Property
- Potential to turn into an office
- Convenient location
- Be part of a community
The Storage guy offers warehouse storage
The versatility of a warehouse condo is easily the biggest benefit.
Get a hold of The Storage Guy today to discuss what a warehouse condo could do for you!
Warehouse Storage Available at These Locations
New, modern buildings are now open and units are ready for move-in. Contact us today for a no obligation tour or leasing appointment.
- Convenient location off the West Beltline HWY (US12) near Parmenter ST & Airport RD in Middleton
- Wide, asphalt paved drive aisles
- Full semi-truck access
- PIN-controlled security gate access 24/7/365
- Security fenced-in lot
- Professional pest control
- Online account access & auto bill payment
- Professional property management team
- Security camera monitored
- Tall buildings offer plenty of cubic space for shelving or stacking your property
Convenient location off US Hwy 14 near Schwartz Road in Middleton, WI.
Whether you need indoor storage, outdoor storage, or outdoor container storage, we have all varieties for your cars, boats, campers, trailers, RVs, etc. Contact us today for a no obligation tour or leasing appointment.
- Wide asphalt paved drive aisles
- Security fenced-in lot with camera monitoring
- Pin-controlled security gate with 24/7/365 access
- Secure assigned parking spaces
- Individual units with access to power for battery charging or light power use
- Professional pest control
- Online account access and autobilling payment
- Professional Property Management team
- Flexible lease terms / Month-to-month available
Why rent storage space when you could own it? The Springfield Storage Condominium is the latest and greatest maxi storage facility on the west side. Located at the corner of Hwy. 12 and Hwy. 19 in the Town of Springfield Commercial Center. Contact us today for a no obligation tour or leasing appointment.
- Each unit is 767 square feet up to 11,744 square feet
- C-2 zoning with some limitations
- 100 amp power panel metered separately
- 13' trench style floor drains inside overhead doors
- 14' tall overhead doors 12' wide with electric openers
- Each unit is climate controlled
- Each unit is insulated with R-38 in ceilings and R-16 on walls
The New Commercial Flex Space Condominium building is conveniently located 3 miles west of the Hwy 12 and Hwy 14 interchange on Twin Valley Road in Middleton. Relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
- Each unit is 2,100 sf up to 10,500 sf
- C-2 commercial zoning with some limitations
- Pre-approved for 620 sf of office space